ADV’s uniform company is iUniforms. Dance uniform (see below under “Dance Days”) may be purchased from The Dance Shoppe.
Academie Da Vinci’s Standard Student Attire Policy was established to eliminate distractions, promote a positive learning environment, and help students take the work of school seriously. Our uniform vendor is iUniforms.
· Pants may be khaki, denim, or navy (clean, ironed, free of holes and rips, no sequins, logos, or frays). Bottoms may be purchased from the IUniforms website or any other store. No logos, writing etc. Shorts, skorts, capris, skirts, jumpers, and polo dresses must be knee length (khaki, navy, or denim). Solid colored (navy, black, white) bike shorts or leggings may be worn underneath.
Tops: All ADV tops can be purchased from the school’s vendor, iUniforms.
· ADV logo polos (navy blue, red, light blue, purple and pink) are mandatory. Girls’ and unisex cut are both available.
· ADV dolphin logo t-shirts (purple or green) are optional.
· ADV Sweatshirts (navy blue) are available for purchase on iUniforms.
· ADV Jackets may be purchased at iUniforms. Other jackets are allowed but must be solid in color with no logos.
· Required for all middle school students (grades 6-8). Grey dolphin logo T shirts and shorts. Student change before and after PE. Must be purchased from iUniforms.
· Sneakers with socks must be worn at all times (except when on the dance floor). Dress shoes are appropriate for special occasions which will be announced. NOT ALLOWED: knee-high sneakers, sandals, platforms, flip-flops, boots, boat shoes, “Maryjane’s”, and “Heelys”.
· Boys Dancewear – Black or New ADV Dolphin Logo T-shirt and black pants (must have some stretch, spandex, etc...) or black basketball shorts and black canvas or leather ballet shoes.
· Girls Dancewear – Short or Long-Sleeved Black Leotard with a pair of plain black ankle or capri length leggings (no mesh or cutouts), and canvas or leather ballet shoes. Hair must be pulled securely back into a bun (preferred) or a neat ponytail. Those with hair too short to pull into a bun or ponytail should wear their hair half up/half down or wear a headband to keep hair neatly off the face.
NOTE: Girls 4th -8th MUST wear ADV Dolphin, fundraiser logo t-shirt or black t-shirt over dance uniform for non-dance classes (classes attended throughout the day).
Dancewear and Shoes will be available to order through the school as a fundraiser for students in need.
The Dance Shoppe (727) 351-4154 400 Douglas Ave Unit C Dunedin, FL 34698