ADV’s uniform company is French Toast. Dance uniform (see below under “Dance Days”) may be purchased from The Dance Shoppe.
Academie Da Vinci’s Standard Student Attire Policy was established to eliminate distractions, promote a positive learning environment, and help students take the work of school seriously. Our uniform vendor is French Toast.
· Pants may be khaki, denim, black, or navy (clean, ironed, free of holes and rips, no sequins, logos, or frays). Bottoms may be purchased from the French Toast website or any other store. No logos, writing etc. Shorts, skorts, capris, skirts, jumpers, and polo dresses must be knee length (khaki, navy, or denim). Solid colored (navy, black, white) bike shorts or leggings may be worn underneath.
Tops: All ADV tops can be purchased from the school’s vendor, French Toast.
· ADV logo polos (navy blue, red, light blue, purple and pink) are mandatory. Girls’ and unisex cut are both available.
· ADV logo t-shirts are optional.
· ADV Sweatshirts (navy blue) are available for purchase on French Toast.
· ADV Jackets may be purchased at French Toast. Other jackets are allowed but must be solid in color with no logos.
· Required for all middle school students (grades 6-8). Grey logo T shirts and shorts. Student change before and after PE. Must be purchased from French Toast.
· Sneakers with socks must be worn at all times (except when on the dance floor). Dress shoes are appropriate for special occasions which will be announced. NOT ALLOWED: knee-high sneakers, sandals, platforms, flip-flops, boots, boat shoes, “Maryjane’s”, and “Heelys”.